Monday, December 22, 2008

ABCs (Man! I cannot pass up a survey!)

This is basically just a longer version of the last blog but I can't pass these things up!
Here you go. If you actually read the whole thing, you win a prize.

A
- Age: 27
- Annoyance: Misspelling for alliteration's sake ie Kiddie Kollege or Kountry Kitchen
- Animal: doggies I guess. I'm not a big animal person
- Actor: John Krasinski

B
- Beer: is bad
- Birthday/birthplace: July 22 1981 in the capital of this great state
- Best feeling in the world: Love
- Blind or deaf: not sure what the question is but I'd rather be deaf
- Best weather: 70 degrees and sunny with a light breeze
- Been in love: Yes
- Been on stage? yes
- Believe in yourself?: depends on the situation
- Believe in life on other planets: 99.982749% no
- Believe in miracles: Yes
- Believe in God: Yes
- Believe in Satan: Yes
- Believe in Santa: don't remember ever believing in Santa
- Believe in ghosts/spirits: no don't think so

C
- Car: Dodge Intrepid and Hyundai Sonata
- Candy: depends on the day. Snickers. Rolos. Milky Way.
- Color: don't have one
- Cried in school: probably
- Characteristics: informative. generous. awesome. lazy.
- Chocolate/vanilla: depends
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: depends on the dessert
- Country to visit: Italy or France
- Clothing style: sometimes pulled together. sometimes bummy. more put together than I used to be

D
- Day or night: night
- Dream vehicle: Jaguar
- Dance: poorly
- Dance in the rain?: don't like to get wet, so no.
- Do the splits?: never even been close

E
- Eggs: scrambled only
- Eyes: hazel. sometimes green sometimes browner
- Everyone has a heart: uh yeah, if they are living
- Ever failed a class?: Yes

F
- First crush: Justin
- Full name: is not something I'd like to put on the internet
- First thoughts waking up: arggughblah ugh
- Food: Italian

G
- Giver or taker: I am very giving but I really like to get
- Goals: to get a goal someday
- Gum: not often. I'm just like my dad. can't stand to chew gum
- Get along with your parents?: usually. they're quite delightful
- Good luck charm: nope

H
- Height: 5'2 1/2''
- Happy: content
- Hair color: dark brown
- Holiday: whatevers next
- How do you want to die?: without knowing it's happening
- Health freak?: not a freak but definitely improved
- Hate: stupid people

I
- Ice cream: not an ice cream fan but like it okay. chocolate usually
- Instrument: none
- Jewelry: cheap fake band to replace my wedding band which is too big
- Job: babysitting and mommy.

K
- Kids: one super kid
- Kickboxing or karate: i'd like to try both
- Keep a journal?: does this count? no? well no then. I've never been able to keep a journal

L
- Longest car ride: Niagra Falls or Miami....I HATE car rides
- Love: is a gift
- Letter: my favorite letter? E i guess.
- Laughed so hard you cried: sure
- Love at first sight: nope

M
- Milk flavor: I don't drink it but if I have to, it's skim
- Movie: not sure, it changes.
- Mooned anyone?: don't think so.
- Marriage: is hard work
- Motion sickness? yes
- McD’s or BK: McDonald's

N
- Number of siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother
- Number of piercings: have had like 5 or 6 but only one in each ear are still there

O
- Overused phrases: Dude!
- One wish: that everybody chooses Jesus
- One phobia: home invasion

P
- Place you’d like to live: haven't found any place I like better even though this isn't such a great place
- Perfect Pizza: chicken supreme personal pan from pizza hut without mushrooms
- Pepsi/Coke: i switch from diet coke to diet pepsi and back and forth at least once a year

Q
- Questionnaires: are my crack

R
- Reason to cry: sick, happy, tired
- Reality T.V.: is annoying, usually.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: not well and not without looking in a mirror

S
- Song: don't have one.
- Salad dressing: Fat Free Italian
- Sushi: never tried it
- Skipped school: in college, all the time
- Slept outside: only a few times and not because I wanted to
- Seen a dead body?: Yes
- Skinny dipped?: heck no.
- Shower daily?: nope
- Sing well?: nope
- Sing in the shower? nope
- Swear? in my head more than I'd like
- Stuffed animals?: still have my pound puppy
- Single/group dates: usually went on singles
- Strawberries/blueberries: neither
- Scientists need to invent: a cure for cancer and AIDS

T
- Time for bed: usually around 11
- Thunderstorms: make me tense.
- TV: I have too many favorite shows. It is embarrassing.
- Touch your tongue to your nose: not even close

U
- Unpredictable: very rarely.

V
- Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms, peas
- Vegetable you love: carrots
- Vacation spot: family

W
- Weakness: poor work ethic
- Who makes you laugh the most: TheOldMan probably
- Worst feeling: having life kick you in the butt and not seeing it coming
- Wanted to be a model?: yes but my height held me back
- Where do we go when we die: Heaven or Hell

X
- X-rays: only dental xrays

Y
-Year it is now: 2008

Z
- Zoo animals: hippos
- Zodiac sign: Cancer but don't give a crap about that

Did you read it all? Well good for you. No prize though. Sorry for lying about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The parents are delightful because we have wonderful, delightful children. Thanks for thinking so!
love you so much,
Mom

Anonymous said...

thank you for .... being you. I love your blog because 1) it usually makes me laugh and lately I've needed that; 2) we're a lot alike; and 3) because I get to know you better. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Love, Aunt T
P.S. I'll send A's present home with your delightful parents if I don't get to see you all.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie