Tuesday, August 26, 2008

just being honest

  • I am emotionally spent. This weekend kicked my butt. I think it's weird my brother is married. I hate that he's far away. (He's in the Caribbean.) I miss him. I almost got emotional going to Culver's for dinner because that's where my new sister-in-law works. Snickerdoodle keeps taking Uncle Hermano's picture off the fridge and carrying it around the house. He likes to look at pictures of his aunt and uncle and smile and babble. He misses them too.
  • I'm watching Star Wars episode III (again) and wondering why I had such a crush on Hayden Christianson. He can't act. But he plays the bad guy and I always like the bad guy. This movie stinks. I've come to a sad conclusion that I think each Star Wars movie is really crappy but awesome in a way. I can't resist them though. Anytime this junk is on TV, I have to watch it. The prequels would have been better without Natalie Portman and Hayden Christianson. I love them both but these movies would have been better with different actors.
  • I love staying home with Snickerdoodle but wish I could find a stinking job already. I hate that TheOldMan has to work two jobs. He's not home enough.
  • I'm just feeling blah about these things, not curl-up-in-bed depressed. No need to worry.
  • Senator Palpatine is a bad dude. I like him.
  • I only have 2.8lbs to go until goal weight (yay.) I want to finish it up this week but I want Taco Bell too. This is my dilemma.
  • Random fact: I like string cheese. a lot.
  • I'm going to paint my toe nails two different colors. Maybe I'll post a picture. Probably not though. I have nice feet but I don't think I want a picture of my foot on the web.
  • I don't know my neighbors names. I don't know if apostrophes belong in that sentence.
  • Ewan McGregor made an awesome Obiwon Kenobi.
  • Anakin Skywalker's about to kill all the younglings. That part makes me sad.
  • My brother has hairy Chewbacca legs.
  • I could eat WeightWatchers SmartOnes Stuffed Breakfast Sandwiches for at least 2 meals a day. They are delightful and scrumptious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you. and your randomness and your baby.

I wish it was my picture that Snickerdoodle was carrying around the house not just Hermano and Blue Eyes'.

DANG I live far away.

Also, I had no idea the mama was having a hard time with his wedding until I got there and I read comments on Staci's blog.

Also, our brother does have chewbacca legs.
Sissa

Anonymous said...

theFM has to work 2 jobs so I can stay home and I don't feel guilty about it at all. Hmmm, maybe I'm a big meanie! lol.

I've never gotten into any Star wars movies. I like sappy love stories...the hubs hates love stories. Oh well.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie