Thursday, November 13, 2008

I won't forward emails but I can't resist a survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift but I take pride in my wrapping abilities
2. Real tree or Artificial? always artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? usually first week of December but whenever I make room for the tree
4. When do you take the tree down? asap after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? no never tried it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'll agree with Sissa. The rollarblades were a great Christmas.
7. Hardest person to buy for? TheOldMan
8. Easiest person to buy for? Snickerdoodle
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes it's one of the few things in life that I'm sentimental about
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail the photo postcards
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? maternity underwear that was too small (no offense if the giver reads this)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas or A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? when we get the money together sometime close to Christmas
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? pumpkin pie (yes it's a Thanksgiving food but there is never a wrong time for pumpkin pie)
16. Lights on the tree? must be white and non-blinking
17. Favorite Christmas song? several
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? travel
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel growing up but a star on my own tree
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? whenever I'm with family
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? WalMart
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I bought a lot of blue ornaments when I got my tree a few years a go. I wish I would have gone with red.
24. Favorite dessert for Christmas dinner? angel food cake or pumpkin pie
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Victoria Beckham perfume, Goodys/Old Navy/iTunes giftcards

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie