Monday, November 24, 2008

This is the day that the Lord has made, I guess

This is the kind of day we've had



Snickerdoodle is cutting a molar and he's not taking it very well. He's been very distraught much of the day and prone to dramatic meltdowns. I gave in and let him have his pacifier and stuffed meerkat even though we usually just let him have them during naps and bedtime.
So I have a splitting headache and decided to send Snickerdoodle to bed an hour early. When TheOldMan gets home from job #2, we'll wake him up and give him a bath and some milk.
For now I'm going to sit and relax with my diet coke and boyscout kettle corn. Which, by the way, I've had atleast once a day for the last week. I'm hopelessly addicted.
That's all for now. I've got a lot of shows on Monday that need my undivided attention.

Oh by the way. Praise Jesus....I'm going to start babysitting in a few weeks. (Money yay!)

4 comments:

Staci Eastin said...

Poor Snickerdoodle. Hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor sweet baby! Gramma & Grampa love him (& his parents) very much!

Elissa said...

Poor Mama Ems.
- Aunt Sissa

Anonymous said...

Ugh, why does teething have to be so hard? Poor boy.

Hey, I need your address! You're the winner of the Seal CD!! email me:
flipflopmamma(at)gmail(dot)com
Yay!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie