Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'll pay you $5 to organize my pictures

We haven't organized our digital pictures since April.
That has created quite a backlog of Snickerdoodle pictures.
I don't wanna but I need to organize them.
I have been dreading this project.
I need to just start.

I don't wanna.

Update: It's 11pm. I've been working on this for a while now and I have to stop.
I'm nearly done but I just can't go on. I'll finish it up in the morning.

Have a happy 4th.

Updated Update: I finished up this morning. All of the Snickerdoodle pictures are in weekly folders from sonogram to week 51 (12 days until he is 1!) I won't put them in weekly folders after his birthday, that could get out of hand.
Right now he is learning that he can make the bottle drip on himself and his tray if he holds it upside down. He thinks it's very cool, I should probably go take care of that.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie