Tuesday, July 08, 2008

meme

Got this from Aunt Staci Love these things (I have an addiction to surveys. I love answering questions. Any time I can fill out a form about myself, I'm thrilled. I know, what a weirdo)

What was I doing ten years ago?
I went to Mexico that summer I think. It was summer before senior year of High School. (That makes me feel old.) I did get my hair cut really short that summer. Kind of wish I hadnt done that.

Five snacks I enjoy
  1. Weight Watchers 1pt Chocolate Chip cookies
  2. Jello Sugar Free Cinnamon Rice Pudding
  3. Fiber One Oats & Caramel Chewy Bars
  4. Baked Scoops and Salsa
  5. Weight Watchers 1pt Peanut Butter Bliss Bars
Five Things on My To-Do List Today
  1. take care of Snickerdoodle
  2. mentally prepare for job interview :(
  3. eat
  4. go check on Merdoc again
  5. laundry
Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire
Be debt-free. Buy a very nice house for me and for loved ones. Give away a ton. Buy anything my little heart desired.

Five Jobs I Have Had
  1. Worked at the DQ for a month
  2. Jewelry counter at Walmart
  3. Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
  4. Prairie Years Bookstore
  5. Childlike Faith Home Daycare
Five of My Bad Habits
  1. extreme laziness
  2. lack of desire to work hard
  3. eating when not hungry
  4. computer addiction
  5. keeping a messy house
Five Places I Have Lived
  1. Western Illinois
  2. small coal-mining town in Indiana
  3. St Louis
  4. small town east of St Louis
  5. Central Illinois
Five People I Would Like to Get to Know Better
  1. Jaymi
  2. Hermano
  3. BlueEyes
  4. Perry Mason
  5. Yadier Molina
Five Random Things About Me
  1. I'm loyal
  2. I can clap with one hand
  3. Every 6-8 months I switch from Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke or the other way around
  4. I watch Perry Mason everyday at 11 because there's nothing else on. And because of his brilliant legal skills. I wanted to name a daughter Della but it would sound stupid with my last name.
  5. I get too emotionally involved with my tv shows and sports teams.

2 comments:

Staci Eastin said...

And to think that all these years I never knew you could clap with one hand.

Love you.

meggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie