Monday, June 23, 2008

Milestone

Tomorrow when I weigh-in at Weight Watchers, I will hit a milestone weight. 55lbs lost. Even more exciting...I only have 10 to go. I may be able to get there before Hermano's wedding in August. That's a good thing because the dress I bought doesn't fit yet. Neither does the other dress my Mama made me to wear to wear at the rehearsal. Even if I don't get to goal weight, I'd like to fit into the dresses.
Technically my goal weight is 15lbs to go but Mama thinks I would look gaunt. So I moved it up 5lbs. Plus it has given me hope that I can actually get there. 15lbs seemed insurmountable somehow but 10 seems possible. Sounds kind of silly considering how far I've come but I'm still very easily discouraged.
Only somewhat related side note: My new favorite snack is Fiber One Chewy Bars in Oats & Caramel. I dare say they are decadent. If you need more fiber in your diet, try them. I have to make sure I only eat one a day...otherwise, well, they have a lot of fiber that's all I'll say. Seriously I love them so I want to spread the word. They are good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 55 pounds lost! That's great!

msag78 said...

55 pounds, Way to go! That is so awesome. I have lost 5 but having a walking buddy has sure made exercising more fun and consistent. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration!!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie