Sunday, June 22, 2008

Snickerdoodle's New Do


Snickerdoodle got his first haircut on Thursday. She did a great job with it considering he is a wiggler. So the front's a little crooked, it's understandable.

I decided to try something with it after his bath. Maybe we'll do this everyday until it grows out.
By the way, it took me a while to find this picture on the computer. The first 8 months of his life, any time we uploaded pictures from the camera to the laptop, we saved it in a weekly folder automatically. He's now 11 months old and there are 3 months worth of pictures unorganized on my computer. I may be a very messy person and a lazy person but in my heart I am an OCD neatfreak. The unorganized pics are almost too much for me to handle.

1 comment:

Staci Eastin said...

Awwww. Too cute.

I'm so excited you started a blog!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie